Tutorial to Make Bootlogo Spreadtrum Devices
Maybe some of the android device users get bored with the default boot logo that is monotonous, as we know how and the files used to make the boot logo are different, on this occasion I will explain how to change the boot logo specifically for devices with spreadtrum chipsets.
It is not difficult to replace the device spreadtrum logo with the custom boot logo that we created ourselves, before we proceed to the program, you must fulfill the main requirements first, ie your device must be in a ROOT position and a custom recovery is installed (cwm / twrp), if the conditions have been met, we can proceed to the program below.
PC (Personal Computer) Special Windows OS first.
Adobe Photoshop software (the free version can run smoothly on the PC)
Explorer defaults to PC (for rename copy etc.) Winrar or applications can be used to archive, like: 7zip etc.
Bootlogo Installer (logo.bin and META-INF folder) that you can download here
1. Extract the material that was downloaded in one folder, 1 META-INF folder and 1 logo.bin file will appear
2. Rename logo.bin to logo.bmp
3. Open logo.bmp with photoshop, Later the logo image will be edited
4. Change image mode to RGB Color
5. Please edit as you wish, as soul-solid as you can, v:
6. After editing, change the image back to Indexed Color mode, if there is a pop up click OK
7. Then just save, if there is a pop up like below just click OK
8. After logging in logo.bmp, please rename it again to logo.bin
9. Then repack it back into zip to be installed via recovery, the second block of files then right-click select add to archive
10. When you are archiving it will pop up the archive settings, match the settings, the free file name but the extension give the .zip extension, then click ok
11. Done !! Alhamdulillah it's all done :) Ask if something isn't understood :)
Rebi Agfirlana Saikhu